London South Kensington, Bristol and Edinburgh clinics are now open.
- Our Birmingham clinic will open from Monday 3rd August.
We are working on plans to re-open our other clinics as soon as possible. Please contact us for more information.
We are busy working on plans to re-open all clinics as soon as possible and are liaising with our landlords to ensure that our clinics can re-open in a safe and compliant way. If your nearest clinic is not currently open, we will be accepting patients from other locations in South Kensington and Bristol.
For more information please contact us and we will be updating this page with the latest information on clinic re-openings.
Based on the Government’s list of exemptions from self-isolation for people entering the UK, we will also be able to treat patients from outside the UK, without the need for the 14 day quarantine period.
PPE and additional safety measures
To ensure the safety and protection of our patients and practitioners, we are following the latest guidance from the government on PPE. In clinics, we have introduced the following protocol.
- We are asking patients to arrive at the time of their appointment and not before as we have limited space for waiting areas.
- Unless necessary for your treatment, please attend your appointment on your own.
- We are asking patients to wear a face mask or face covering for the duration of their treatment. We will have a limited number of masks available for purchase should you forget, but please come prepared.
- We will be asking patients to use hand sanitiser at their appointment, which will be provided or patients are welcome to bring their own.
- We have allocated additional time between appointments for extra cleaning measures and to avoid patient cross over.
- We will be taking temperatures at each appointment and may refuse treatment if you have a high temperature as this is a symptom of the coronavirus.
- Our practitioners have been issued with PPE including: gloves, face masks, aprons and visors to use during treatment.
Forms and Online Consultations
Pre-treatment preparation is taking place for clinics that are still closed and we urge patients to complete their forms and online assessments ready for treatment as soon as normal service resumes.
We have also set up a Mental Health Support Helpline for anyone who is suffering with exacerbated mental health issues during these times. To find out more about this service click here.
Is TMS right for you?
Download our brochure for more details and
your questions answered.