PPE and additional safety measures
To ensure the safety and protection of our patients and practitioners, we are following the latest guidance from the government on PPE. In clinics, we have introduced the following protocol.
- We are asking patients to arrive at the time of their appointment and not before as we have limited space for waiting areas.
- Unless necessary for your treatment, please attend your appointment on your own.
- We are asking patients to wear a face mask or face covering for the duration of their treatment. We will have a limited number of masks available for purchase should you forget, but please come prepared.
- We will be asking patients to use hand sanitiser at their appointment, which will be provided or patients are welcome to bring their own.
- We have allocated additional time between appointments for extra cleaning measures and to avoid patient crossover.
- We will be taking temperatures at each appointment and may refuse treatment if you have a high temperature as this is a symptom of the coronavirus.
- Our practitioners have been issued with PPE including: gloves, face masks, aprons and visors to use during treatment.
Based on the Government’s list of exemptions from self-isolation for people entering the UK, we will also be able to treat patients from outside the UK, without the need for the 14 day quarantine period.
Forms and Online Consultations
Pre-treatment preparation is taking place for clinics that are still closed and we urge patients to complete their forms and online assessments ready for treatment as soon as normal service resumes.
We have also set up a Mental Health Support Helpline for anyone who is suffering with exacerbated mental health issues during these times. To find out more about this service click here.
Is TMS right for you?
Download our brochure for more details and
your questions answered.