Clinics will remain open
Most of our clinics are open and we can continue to see patients within government safety guidelines with the use of PPE and extra safety measures to protect both our staff and patients. The government is also encouraging people to continue to access necessary healthcare appointments. Our clinics have been operating under Public Health England guidance since re-opening, including the use of PPE, screening measures and extra safety measures to ensure we can continue to provide treatment in a safe environment. Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns about your treatment. Some clinics are temporarily closed and some are operating on 3 days a week, please refer to the information above and contact us for more information.
PPE and additional safety measures
We have made the decision to continue with most PPE measures during patient treatment sessions in order to ensure the ongoing safety of our patients and staff. Please read the below for full details.
In clinics, we have introduced the following protocol.
- We are asking patients to arrive at the time of their appointment and not before as we have limited space for waiting areas.
- Unless necessary for your treatment, please attend your appointment on your own.
- We are asking patients to continue to wear a face mask or face covering for the duration of their treatment and Practitioners will also be wearing a face covering during the treatment. We will have a limited number of masks available for purchase should you forget, but please come prepared.
- We will be asking patients to use hand sanitiser at their appointment, which will be provided or patients are welcome to bring their own.
- We have allocated additional time between appointments for extra cleaning measures and to avoid patient crossover.
- We will be taking temperatures at each appointment and may refuse treatment if you have a high temperature as this is a symptom of the coronavirus.
- Our practitioners have been issued with PPE including face masks and visors to use during treatment.
We welcome international patients for treatment at any of our clinics, however, due to the changing nature of the pandemic and travel restrictions, please contact us for more information before travelling to the UK for treatment.
Forms and Online Consultations
Is TMS right for you?
Download our brochure for more details and
your questions answered.