Care Quality Commission
Smart TMS London registered with the CQC on 23rd November 2017.
This registration requires the clinic to meet a range of medical and managerial standards designed to ensure that patients receive safe, effective and high-quality care when they use our services.
The CQC is an independent body, which is government funded. Its role is to check standards at medical organisations which it does initially through checks during the registration process and then through inspections and monitoring.
CQC Registration Status
This ‘live’ update is provided by the CQC and will automatically update following any future inspections:
You can also find Smart TMS London and check our status on the CQC website.
- Person-centred care – which is tailored to the individual’s needs and preferences
- Dignity and respect – including privacy
- Consent – required before any care or treatment
- Safety – including health/safety risk assessment and staff training
- Safeguarding from abuse
- Food and drink
- Premises and equipment – must be clean, suitable, well maintained, secure and properly used
- Complaints – a system required for investigation and appropriate action
- Good governance
- Staffing – sufficient and suitably qualified, competent and experienced staff with support, training and supervision
- Fit and proper staff – encompassing recruitment procedures with relevant checks
- Duty of candour – open and transparent about care and treatment
- Display of ratings – CQC rating must be displayed at the location as well as on the website
There are further standards for regulation which are laid out at https://www.cqc.org.uk/
Smart TMS Clinics
Smart TMS is a specialist provider of TMS treatment, located at clinics in London, Birmingham and Dublin with expansion planned for Manchester and Bristol in 2018. Repetitive Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation therapy (rTMS) is a technological breakthrough in the treatment of depression with a variety of further potential treatment applications.
For any queries or to book an appointment, please contact us:
Tel: 0345 222 5678