About Smart TMS
Smart TMS is the largest provider of Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation treatments in the UK and Ireland.
Our clinics offer TMS treatment with knowledgeable, experienced practitioners for depression, addiction, anxiety, PTSD, OCD, BPD, DPD, chronic primary insomnia.
Leading TMS Clinics
Founded in 2015 by consultant psychiatrist, Dr Leigh Neal.
Our UK-based clinics are registered with CQC (Care Quality Commission). With our own dedicated clinicians, staff and clinics, we provide a caring, personalised service to help patients make a full recovery wherever possible.
Since opening our first clinic in London in 2015, we’ve provided TMS treatment for hundreds of patients who are suffering from the debilitating effects of depression, OCD, addictions and other mental health conditions – and we’d love to help you, too.
Dr Neal says:
“Having worked in psychiatry for over 20 years, it is no exaggeration to say that rTMS treatment has revolutionised the way professionals think about treating patients suffering from severe depression. Resetting the brain patterns goes to the root of the problem without flooding the body with chemicals.
It’s been a privilege to see patients open up and start to smile again. As the course of treatment progresses there’s more interaction and laughter and we’re able to meet the person who has been trapped by depression for many years.”
INNOVATORS IN TMS
At Smart TMS, we have been innovating since we started, developing how TMS is delivered in the UK and Ireland for the benefit of patients.
- First clinic to offer TMS for OCD and other mental health conditions, aside from depression, in the UK
- First clinic to offer TMS for cocaine, smoking, alcohol and other addictions in the UK
- First clinic to offer TMS treatment in Ireland
- First clinic to offer TMS depression treatment for teenagers
- Developing a nationwide clinic network, lowering travelling time and allowing patients to be treated in different locations
- Offering online, video assessments which are more readily available, convenient and cheaper for patients
- Developing Continuous Care, the aftercare programme designed to keep patients well for the long term
Depression, addictions and other mental health conditions are treatable and Smart TMS can help.
Dr Leigh Neal and his team have extensive knowledge and experience in using innovative techniques to help those suffering from mental health disorders, like Rory.
Rory has seen immeasurable changes since starting his TMS treatment.
Plans to help more patients
We were the first UK clinic to offer Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation therapy for anything other than depression. We now treat patients with OCD, PTSD, addictions and other mental health conditions – as well as depression – from our network of private clinics across the UK and Ireland.
We plan to grow and expand so that we can help as many people as possible, and we continue to review research on this innovative treatment so we can offer our patients the best chance of a full recovery.
Is TMS right for you?
Download our brochure for more details and
your questions answered.