What We Do - TMS Services
Most of the patients we treat here at Smart TMS (around 70%) are suffering from clinical depression – including seasonal affective disorder (SAD), perinatal depression and bipolar disorder.
We also offer TMS treatment for the following conditions:
- generalised anxiety disorder (GAD)
- addictions to drugs, smoking and alcohol
- obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- depersonalisation disorder (DPD)
- borderline personality disorder (BPD)
Results may vary from person to person according to individual experience and the condition being treated.
Download a Brochure
For more information on TMS treatment
Book A Clinic Visit
To help you make up your mind about treatment, our practitioners offer pre-arranged clinic visits to answer any questions you have and show you the TMS machine. If you would like to arrange a clinic visit, please email